Affordable & Conveniently Located
Our student accommodations include shared houses within convenient distance to the school. Located near McCully Shopping Center, Lilikoi Houses and McCully Shared Apartments are close to Waikiki, and only about a 15-20 minute walk to school and beach.
We also offer a budget female-only option. Hale Aloha is a female residence located just outside of Waikiki.
In all these accommodations, students have a private bedroom and share the bathrooms, full-kitchen and the living/dining area. Each apartment is furnished and comes with free wifi and a coin washer and dryer in the house, or on the property.
Students prepare their own meals and do their own cleaning. House rules must be followed. Smoking is not allowed in the accommodations.
Shared Houses Information
- From 18 years
- Room Type:
- Private Single
- Min. Occupancy:
- 1 Week
- Max. Occupancy:
- Check in:
- Check out:
- a private furnished room
- shared living area, kitchen, bathrooms, washer/dryer (coin-operated)
- free Wi-Fi access
We Offer Three Shared Houses
The Lilikoi Houses are higher standard units with private bedrooms, large common areas, full kitchen, 2-3 bathrooms, small patio, TV, wifi, and a coin-operated washer and dryer. Each unit also includes a deluxe room with a private bathroom. Students can stay in same gender or mixed gender units with a maximum of only 2-3 other students. 15-20 minutes walk to school.
McCully Shared Apartments
Remodelled 2 bedroom and 1 bath apartments shared by IIE students of same gender. Students have private bedroom and share bathroom, living/dining area and full-sized kitchen. Includes TV, air conditioning, wifi. Coin-operated washer and dryer on property. 15-20 minutes walk to IIE.
Hale Aloha Shared House
For female IIE students only, Hale Aloha is on the bottom floor of a big, beautiful house in the historic neighborhood of Kaimuki, only about a 10 minute walk to Waikiki.
Students have a private furnished bedroom, and share the living room, kitchen and bathrooms with up to three other students. Also included are free wi-fi, cable TV, and a coin washer and dryer. Property owners live on site.
Hale Aloha has low doorways, 170 centimeters in height, through the house.
Accommodation Fees 2021
- All fees in U.S. dollars. Hawaii G.E. tax included.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- 2021 tuition fees will be honored for 2022 bookings paid by Nov. 1, 2021.
- 2021 tuition fees will apply for programs starting in 2021.
- Military or Kamaaina rate: contact IIE for information
- IIE accepts payment in the form of U.S. dollars, checks (American banks), traveler’s checks (in person), wire transfers, and credit cards (VISA/MasterCard/JCB).
- Wire transfers: please add $25 fee to the total amount.
ACCOMMODATION PLACEMENT FEE
SHARED STUDENT HOUSESLilikoi Houses / McCully Shared Apartments / Hale Aloha
- * One time Maintenance Fee: $200 (except 1 week stay)
|Lilikoi Houses*||McCully Shared|
|1 week |
Other Shared Accommodations
On the edge of Waikiki, this remodelled student residence has great views.
- Waikiki Vista Student Residence
We offer reasonably priced condos in Waikiki which are located only 5-20 minutes on foot to IIE.
- Ohia Studio
- Studio Plus / 1 Bedroom
- Shared Condo / 3 Bedroom