General / Business / Exam Preparation / Specific Purpose
Private lessons or customized programs are the best option for students who do not have the time to study in our other courses. It is also ideal for students who want to concentrate on a specific area of study such as grammar, conversational English, functional English or exam preparation such as TOEFL, TOEIC, or Cambridge.
The most flexible course of study at IIE. Students have the opportunity to choose:
- General English
- Business English
- Exam Preparation
- Specific Purpose
Students interested in business private lessons, please also see IIE's Business & Corporate English Programs.
Discount lesson packs
Private lessons are offered in affordable discount packs.
Intensive English + One to One
Afternoon private lessons can be added to any IEP morning program (F1 student visa) to focus on specific areas of study.
- From 12
- All Levels
- 2 Lessons +
- Not Required
- Tuesday to Friday
(Mon-Fri option also available)
- Class Time:
- 1:15pm to 3:15pm
- IIE Nationality Mix:
Private Lesson Times
Normally scheduled Tuesday to Friday, 1:15pm-3:15pm. (8 lessons per week; 55 minutes per lesson).
Monday afternoon lessons are also possible.
Tuition & Fees 2018
- All fees in U.S. dollars. Hawaii G.E. tax included.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- 2018 tuition fees will be honored for 2019 bookings paid by Nov. 1, 2018.
- One Lesson = 45 Minutes of Group Class Time
- Military or Kamaaina rate - ask us
REGISTRATION & MATERIALS 2018
|Textbook & Materials Fee||$150|
(per English Level)
|Express Mail Fee||$100 (optional)|
PRIVATE LESSONS / CUSTOMIZED COURSESGeneral, Business, TOEFL, TOEIC, Specific Purpose
- Textbook / Materials Fees: Included
2 lesson minimum
|Discount Packs||Per lesson rate|
- Lessons normally Tues-Fri afternoon, 8 lessons per week
- 10 lessons per week option also available (Mon-Fri)
- Private lessons not available between second week of July to third week of August
INTENSIVE ENGLISH + ONE TO ONE33 lessons
Business English classes for students and professionals with various goals and needs. Courses start from one week, from 8 lessons a week to 35 lessons a week.
Speaking-focused with a limit of 5 students, students receive maximum teacher attention and correction in a warm, friendly environment. Tuesday-Friday, 1:15-3:15pm.