Beachwalk Student Residence
Across from School, One Block from Beach
You can live directly across the street from the school, and only a three minute walk to Waikiki beach. For IIE students, the Beachwalk Student Residence location is super convenient.
The Beachwalk is an older building built around a swimming pool in a garden style setting. Students should not expect condo standards. Each unit has its own private bathroom, air conditioning, a kitchenette with a stove top or hot plate, small fridge and microwave. Very basic room furnishings include bed, dresser, nightstand, desk or table/work station, chair and television. All studios come with free wifi and free cable TV.
IIE students can book private rooms or semi-private rooms. IIE will provide a same sex roommate for students who book an individual bed in a semi-private room. Rooms must be booked on a weekly basis. Sunday check-in. Saturday check-out.
Smoking is not permitted on property. Alcohol and responsible drinking is only permitted inside the rooms for those age 21 and over.
Student Residence Information
- From 17 yo
- Room Type:
- Single room / Double room
- Min. Occupancy:
- 1 Week
- Max. Occupancy:
- Check in :
- Check Out:
- furnished private room / semi-private room with kitchenette
(IIE provides a same sex roommate for a semi-private room)
- free wifi and free cable TV
- full access to a community lobby/lounge, swimming pool, and a laundry room with coin washers and dryers
- the building holds a variety of free student activities hosted by Resident Advisors who live on the property, and are available 24 hours to assist students
Accommodation Fees 2018
- All fees in U.S. dollars. Hawaii G.E. tax included.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- 2018 tuition fees will be honored for 2019 bookings paid by Nov. 1, 2018.
- One Lesson = 45 Minutes of Group Class Time
- Military or Kamaaina rate - ask us
ACCOMMODATION PLACEMENT FEE
WAIKIKI BEACHWALK STUDENT RESIDENCE
- One-time Maintenance Fee: $225 (except 1 week stay)
- Fees below per person.
|Shared Double||Private Studio|
Other Closely Located Accommodations
Conveniently located near McCully Shopping Center, the Shared Apartments are close to Waikiki and only about a 15-20 minute walk to school and beach.
- Pineapple Place
- McCully Shared Apartments
We offer reasonably priced condos in Waikiki which are located only 5-20 minutes on foot to IIE.
- Island Colony
- Hawaiian Monarch
- Park Heights