Waikiki Student Condos
Near Sand & School
We are very pleased to offer affordable condos in Waikiki for the exclusive use of IIE students. IIE Waikiki Student Condos are offered in 3 categories: Studio, Studio Plus / 1 Bedroom and Shared Condo. Studio is a standard room with private bathroom and kitchenette. Studio Plus is a studio room that is either larger, better furnished or better view. Shared Condo includes an ocean view three bedroom apartment shared by three female students. All the condos are located only 5-10 minutes on foot to Waikiki Beach and the school.
IIE Hawaii also offers other condos and types based on availability.
Waikiki Condos Information
- From 18 years
- Room Type:
- Private room
- Min. Occupancy:
- 1 Week
- Max. Occupancy:
- Check in:
- Check out:
- a fully-furnished private room with kitchenette/full kitchen and bath room
- free Wi-Fi access
- walking distance of the school
Island Colony Studio
Studio Plus / 1 Bedroom
Rosalei 1 Bedroom
A remodelled 1 bedroom with a gorgeous view, the Rosalei is conveniently located within 5 minute walk to the school and beach. The unit has a queen size bed in the bedroom, a private bathroom, a full kitchen, and spacious living room. Con-operated washers and dryers are in the buidling.
Shared Condo / 3 Bedroom
Accommodation Fees 2020
- All fees in U.S. dollars. Hawaii G.E. tax included.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- 2020 tuition fees will be honored for 2021 bookings paid by Nov. 1, 2020.
- 2020 tuition fees will apply for programs starting in 2020.
- IIE accepts payment in the form of U.S. dollars, checks (American banks), traveler’s checks (in person), wire transfers, and credit cards (VISA/MasterCard/JCB).
- Wire transfers: please add $25 fee to the total amount.
- Military or Kamaaina rate: contact IIE for information
ACCOMMODATION PLACEMENT FEE
IIE WAIKIKI STUDENT CONDOS
- One-time Maintenance Fee: $200
- Taxes and cleaning fees: Included
|Studio||Island Colony |
Studio Plus /
|Shared Condo /|
- Other Waikiki condos may be offered based on availability. Price and conditions vary.
Waikiki hostel is very popular for social, budget-conscious students on a short stay.
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel
IIE student accommodations include shared houses within convenient distance to the school.
- Lilikoi Houses
- McCully Shared Apartments
- Hale Aloha Shared House