Waikiki Student Condos
Near Sand & School
We are very pleased to offer affordable condos in Waikiki for the use of IIE students. IIE Waikiki Student Condos are offered in 3 categories: Studio, Studio Plus / 1 Bedroom and Shared Condo. Studio is a standard room with private bathroom and kitchenette. Studio Plus is a studio room that is either larger, better furnished or better view. Shared Condo include ocean view three bedroom apartments shared by three students. All the condos are located within 5-10 minutes on foot to Waikiki Beach and the school.
IIE Hawaii also offers other condos and types based on availability.
Waikiki Condos Information
- From 18 years
- Room Type:
- Private room
- Min. Occupancy:
- 1 Week
- Max. Occupancy:
- Check in:
- Check out:
- a fully-furnished private room with kitchenette/full kitchen and bathroom
- free Wi-Fi access
- walking distance of the school
Ohia Standard Studio
Located 5-10 minutes on foot from the school, the Ohia is conveniently located near the International Market Place. All units feature a balcony, and are furnished with a kitchenette (stove/oven included) and private bathroom. Swimming pool and washers and dryers (coin-operated) in the building.
Studio Plus / 1 Bedroom
Shared Condo / 3 Bedroom
Accommodation Fees 2022
- All fees in U.S. dollars. Hawaii G.E. tax included.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- 2022 tuition fees will be honored for 2023 bookings paid by Nov. 1, 2022.
- 2022 tuition fees will apply for programs starting in 2022.
- Military or Kamaaina rate: contact IIE for information
- IIE accepts payment in the form of U.S. dollars, checks (American banks), traveler’s checks (in person), wire transfers, and credit cards (VISA/MasterCard/JCB).
- Wire transfers: please add $25 fee to the total amount.
- Outgoing wire transfer fee: $50
ACCOMMODATION PLACEMENT FEE
IIE WAIKIKI STUDENT CONDOS
- One-time Maintenance Fee: $200
- Taxes and cleaning fees: Included
Studio Plus /
|Shared Condo /|
- Other Waikiki condos may be offered based on availability. Price and conditions vary.
Waikiki hostel is very popular for social, budget-conscious students on a short stay.
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel
IIE student accommodations include shared houses within convenient distance to the school.
- Lilikoi Houses
- McCully Shared Apartments
- Hale Aloha Shared House