McCully Shared Apartments
Newly Remodelled, Conveniently Located
IIE student accommodations now include newly-renovated two and three bedroom shared apartments within walking distance to the school. Conveniently located right behind McCully Shopping Center, the apartments are close to Waikiki and only about a 15-20 minute walk to school and beach.
IIE students have a private bedroom and share the bathroom, full-kitchen and the living/dining area with students of the same gender. Each apartment is furnished and comes with free wifi and a coin washer and dryer on the property.
Students prepare their own meals and do their own cleaning. House rules must be followed. Smoking is not allowed in the apartments.
Shared Apartments Information
- From 18 yo
- Room Type:
- Single room
- Min. Occupancy:
- 1 Week
- Max. Occupancy:
- Check in :
- Check Out:
- a private furnished room
- shared shower room, toilet, washer/dryer(coin-operated) and fully equipped kitchen
- free Wi-Fi access
Accommodation Fees 2018
- All fees in U.S. dollars. Hawaii G.E. tax included.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- 2018 tuition fees will be honored for 2019 bookings paid by Nov. 1, 2018.
- One Lesson = 45 Minutes of Group Class Time
- Military or Kamaaina rate - ask us
ACCOMMODATION PLACEMENT FEE
MCCULLY SHARED APARTMENTS
- One time Maintenance Fee: $200 (except 1 week stay)
|1 week (last minute)||$650|
Other Shared Accommodations
We offer low-cost Shared Houses in three great locations. Students have a private bedroom and share living and dining areas.
- Diamond Head Shared House
- Hale Aloha Shared House
- Waikiki Ena House
Conveniently located directly across the street from the school, private and semi-private rooms are available with very basic furnishings. .
- Beachwalk Student Residence