Daily School Activities!
IIE's Activity Coordinator plans an exciting activity schedule for you each term. By joining activities, you will make your time at the school more enriching and memorable. You will also have the opportunity to practice your English while you are having fun.
As part of our aloha, we offer free sunset beach yoga and free hula lessons each week to our students! Regular activities also include surfing, sailing, hiking, barbecues, beach trips, museum visits, bar nights, dinners, snorkeling, cruises, movie nights, and trips to neighbor islands. The school's beachside location in central Waikiki makes participating in Hawaii's famous activities very easy.
Be sure to sign up for activities you want to do because we normally need a minimum of 4 students for an activity to run.
Check out the great activities pictures on our IIE Hawaii Friends Facebook and iiehawaii Instagram pages!
Current Activity Calendar
Previous Activity Calendars
- Term 3 (February 27-March 24, 2017)
- Term 2 (January 30-February 25, 2017)
- Term 1 (January 3-27, 2017)
- Term 13 (November 28-December. 24, 2016)
- Term 12 (October 31-November 26, 2016)
- Term 11 (October 5-30, 2016)
- Term 10 (September 5-Oct 1, 2016)
- Term 9 (August 9-Sept. 3, 2016)
- Term 8 (July 11-August 6, 2016)
- Term 6 (June 13-July 9, 2016)
- Term 5 (May 16-June 11, 2016)
- Term 4 (April 18-May 14, 2016)