Welcome to IIE Hawaii!
Learn Laugh Understand Thrive
Aloha! Welcome to the Institute of Intensive English of Hawaii, an award-winning, accredited English school located in Paradise. Since 1984, IIE Hawaii has been welcoming students from around the world to its outstanding academic programs, activities, and services.
Why Study English at IIE Hawaii?
- 96 percent of our students would recommend IIE Hawaii!
- Aloha Spirit guides our Mission: we welcome people of all nations, races, genders, sexual orientation and religions.
- ACCET Accreditation: U.S. Department of Education recognized agency
- Balanced student nationality mix guarantee: 50 percent limit on any nationality in our total adult student enrollment
- Start any Monday, from one week to one year
- Waikiki Beach location: 13 ocean/mountain view classrooms
- Dynamic, globally-recognized curriculum based on scientific research by CEFR and University of Cambridge
- Special Hawaii Rainbow College Partnership with University of Hawaii's Kapiolani Community College
- General English, Cambridge, College Pathways, Academic Year, Business, English & Surfing, Bildungsurlaub, private lessons, more
- High-quality and accredited summer programs for kids & teens
- Fun daily school activities: free weekly beach yoga & hula, plus surfing, sailing, hiking, beach trips, barbecues, inter-island trips, more
- Complete school services including counselling, and a wide range of affordable student accommodation
- Improve your English quickly in our strict English Only environment
Student of the Month
The diligent student(s) receives a one week free tuition gift certificate and a Starbucks card.
Study hard and you may be our next student of the month!